To delete a resource hierarchy from all the servers in your LifeKeeper environment, complete the following steps:
- From the LifeKeeper GUI menu, select Edit, then Resource. From the drop down menu, select Delete Resource Hierarchy.
- Select the name of the Target Server where you will be deleting your IP resource hierarchy and then click Next. (This dialog will not appear if you selected the Delete Resource task by right-clicking on a resource instance in either pane.)
- Select the Hierarchy to Delete. Identify the resource hierarchy you wish to delete, and highlight it and then click Next. (This dialog will not appear if you selected the Delete Resource task by right-clicking on a resource instance in the left or right pane.)
- An information box appears confirming your selection of the target server and the hierarchy you have selected to delete. Click Delete to proceed with resource deletion.
- Another information box appears confirming that the IP resource was deleted successfully.
- Click Done to exit out of the Delete Resource Hierarchy menu selection.