This document is intended to aid you in installing, configuring and using the SIOS Protection Suite for Linux evaluation product, to make PostgreSQL highly available. If PostgreSQL is not already installed, please allocate some time to install it on your servers. Once this task has been completed, you may install and configure SIOS Protection Suite for Linux.
There are five phases in this process:
- Phase 1 – Prepare to Install
- Phase 2 – Configure Storage
- Phase 3 – Install and Configure PostgreSQL
- Phase 4 – Install SIOS Protection Suite for Linux
- Phase 5 – Configure your LifeKeeper Cluster
- Phase 6 – Test Your Environment
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.