SAP HANA is an enterprise-class in-memory database system that can be deployed for a wide array of purposes. It forms the basis for the SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Resource Planning platform. The SAP HANA Recovery Kit provides fault resilient protection for SAP HANA databases in a SIOS Protection Suite for Linux environment.
This guide includes the following topics to help you successfully create and manage your SAP HANA hierarchy:
- SAP HANA Recovery Kit Requirements. Lists the hardware and software necessary to properly set up, install and operate the SAP HANA Recovery Kit.
- Overview. Describes the SAP HANA Recovery Kit’s features and functionality.
- Configuring SAP HANA with SPS. Provides instructions for installing and configuring the SAP HANA software.
- Resource Configuration Tasks. Describes the various functions you may perform on your hierarchies using the LifeKeeper GUI: create, extend, delete and unextend.
- Hierarchy Administration. Provides important recommendations for ongoing administration of the SAP HANA hierarchy.
- Troubleshooting. Lists and describes the error messages associated with the SAP HANA Recovery Kit.
SIOS Protection Suite Documentation
The following SIOS Protection Suite product documentation is available from the SIOS Technology Corp. website:
This documentation, along with documentation associated with optional LifeKeeper Recovery Kits, is provided on the SIOS Technology Corp. website at:
and from the Help menu in the LifeKeeper GUI.
SAP HANA Documentation
Documentation for SAP HANA can be found at: