The next step is to create an internet gateway. An internet gateway is a VPC component that allows communication between the VPC and the internet.
Refer to the AWS documentation for more information.
Let’s create it and associate it with the VPC:
- Select “Internet Gateways” from the navigation pane located at the left side.
- You may see an existing Internet Gateway as a part of default VPC. Select “Create Internet Gateway” from the top right corner.
- Specify the name of the Internet Gateway as follows.
- Once the Internet Gateway is created, select “Attach to VPC”.
- Select LK-VPC as the VPC to associate with.
- The Internet Gateway is now configured.
Thanks for your feedback.