This document is intended to aid you in installing, configuring and using the LifeKeeper for Linux evaluation product, to make PostgreSQL highly available. If PostgreSQL is not already installed, please allocate some time to install it on your servers. Once this task has been completed, you may install and configure LifeKeeper for Linux.
There are five phases in this process:
- Phase 1 – Prepare to Install
- Phase 2 – Configure Storage
- Phase 3 – Install and Configure PostgreSQL
- Phase 4 – Install LifeKeeper for Linux
- Phase 5 – Configure your LifeKeeper Cluster
- Phase 6 – Test Your Environment