- Add PostgreSQL runtime parameters
- In the Service Control Manager, stop postgresql-x64-11.
- Run regedit from the command prompt.
- Navigate the following hierarchy in the left pane and open postgresql-x64-11.:
- Double-click and open ImagePath and add the following string to the end of Value data (the string at the bottom of the dialog), and click OK.
-o “-p 5432”
- Start the postgresql-x64-11 service that you stopped earlier. (only on sios2lknode01)
- Edit F:\pgdata\pg_hba.conf (only for the active node: sios32lknode01).
- The authentication method for administrative users of the database cluster must be set to “trust”. (IPv4 and IPv6)… see (1) below
- You must specify the network address of the client you wish to connect to. See (2) below
Below is an example of editing these settings.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.