- Add PostgreSQL runtime parameters
- In the Service Control Manager, stop postgresql-x64-11.
- Run regedit from the command prompt.
- Navigate the following hierarchy in the left pane and open postgresql-x64-11.:
- Double-click and open ImagePath and add the following string to the end of Value data (the string at the bottom of the dialog), and click OK.
-o “-p 5432”
- Start the postgresql-x64-11 service that you stopped earlier. (only on sios2lknode01)
- Edit F:\pgdata\pg_hba.conf (only for the active node: sios32lknode01).
- The authentication method for administrative users of the database cluster must be set to “trust”. (IPv4 and IPv6)… see (1) below
- You must specify the network address of the client you wish to connect to. See (2) below
Below is an example of editing these settings.
Thanks for your feedback.