Creating Oracle Resource Hierarchies (Active System)
- Log in to the Windows OS on the active system (sios20lknode01) as SIOS20\lkadmin.
- Launch the LifeKeeper GUI and log in with SIOS20\lkadmin.
- Click Create Resource Hierarchy (green + sign) to create an Oracle resource hierarchy.
- Enter the following values:
|Application to protect||Oracle|
|Oracle Home Directory||OraDB19Home1|
|Oracle User Name||system|
- The following screen may appear while creating the resource hierarchy. Optional Services are not required at this time, select None.
- Once the Oracle resource hierarchy is created, the following screen will be displayed. The IP address and volume resources are children of the parent resource “ORCL”.
Thanks for your feedback.