Creating Oracle Resource Hierarchies (Active System)
- Log in to the Windows OS on the active system (sios20lknode01) as SIOS20\lkadmin.
- Launch the LifeKeeper GUI and log in with SIOS20\lkadmin.
- Click Create Resource Hierarchy (green + sign) to create an Oracle resource hierarchy.
- Enter the following values:
|Application to protect||Oracle|
|Oracle Home Directory||OraDB19Home1|
|Oracle User Name||system|
- The following screen may appear while creating the resource hierarchy. Optional Services are not required at this time, select None.
- Once the Oracle resource hierarchy is created, the following screen will be displayed. The IP address and volume resources are children of the parent resource “ORCL”.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.