Log Name: System
Date: 2/12/2020 6:14:29 PM
Event ID: 1205
Task Category: Resource Control Manager
The Cluster service failed to bring clustered ‘Role’ completely online or offline. One or more resources may be in a failed state. This may impact the availability of the clustered role.
- From the Source node, Export the registry key to a location on the Target node
- You can find the registry key here: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\ExtMirr\Parameters\Jobs
- On the Target node, select the exported key
- Right click and select Merge; just say “Yes” to the Registry Editor dialog box(es)
- Verify the key(s) are present in the Registry . . .
- Return to your Failover Cluster Manager and attempt another move of your Role(s)
- Once completed, Perform a full-resync.
This will ensure that the configurations for the mirrors are identical on the Source/Target(s) and are available for switchover in Windows Server Failover Cluster (WSFC).
Note: The end user MAY be able to fail back to the original Source and all Roles and Resource resume an Online status. If this action is performed, a full-resync must be performed.