VMDK Shared Storage Recovery Kit Technical Documentation
LifeKeeper for Linux VMDK Shared Storage Recovery Kit (hereafter referred to as the VMDK Recovery Kit) provides a VMware virtual hard disk as shared storage. The VMDK Recovery Kit allows LifeKeeper users to employ virtual hard disks as the storage basis for their LifeKeeper hierarchies.
This guide contains the following topics:
- Documentation and References. Provides a list of LifeKeeper for Linux documentation.
- Requirements. A description of the hardware and software necessary to properly setup, install, and operate the VMDK Recovery Kit. Refer to the LifeKeeper for Linux Installation Guide for specific instructions on how to install or remove LifeKeeper for Linux software.
- Overview. A description of the VMDK Recovery Kit’s features and functionality.
- Configuring LifeKeeper for Linux VMDK Recovery Kit. A description of the procedures required to properly configure the VMDK Recovery Kit.
- LifeKeeper Configuration Tasks. A description of the tasks for creating and managing your VMDK resource hierarchies using the LifeKeeper GUI.
- Troubleshooting. A list of LifeKeeper for Linux error messages including a description for each.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.