At this point, the LifeKeeper GUI shows the MSSQL related resources as shown below:
The QSP-mssql-server resource depends on the following resources:
- ip-10.20.10.100 (to connect to the database, we need the virtual IP to connect to)
- /datakeeper (to make the database work, we need to mount the underlying filesystem)
This section explains how to define the dependency between resources.
- Select “Create Dependency”.
- Select “node-a” as the server.
- Select “QSP-mssql-server” as the Parent Resource Tag.
- Select “datakeeper” as the Child Resource Tag.
Once the dependency is defined, the LifeKeeper GUI shows the relationship as follows:
- Repeat the steps with “ip-10.20.10.100”. Now the dependencies are defined.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.