To remove a resource hierarchy from a single server in the LifeKeeper cluster, do the following:
- From the Edit menu, select Resource, then Unextend Resource Hierarchy.
- Select the Target Server where you want to unextend the SAP HANA resource. It cannot be the server where the resource is currently in service. (This dialog box will not appear if you selected the Unextend task by right-clicking on a resource instance in the right pane.) Click Next.
- Select the SAP HANA hierarchy to unextend and click Next. (This dialog box will not appear if you selected the Unextend task by right-clicking on a resource instance in either pane).
- An information box appears confirming the target server and the SAP HANA resource hierarchy you have chosen to unextend. Click Unextend.
- Another information box appears confirming that the SAP HANA resource was unextended successfully. Click Done to exit the Unextend Resource Hierarchy menu selection.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.