The LifeKeeper for Linux SAP Recovery Kit provides a mechanism to recover SAP NetWeaver from a failed primary server onto a backup server in a LifeKeeper environment. The SAP Recovery Kit works in conjunction with other LifeKeeper Recovery Kits (the IP Recovery Kit, NFS Server Recovery Kit, NAS Recovery Kit and a database recovery kit, e.g. Oracle Recovery Kit) to provide comprehensive failover protection.
This documentation provides information critical for configuring and administering your SAP resources. You should follow the configuration instructions carefully to ensure a successful LifeKeeper implementation. You should also refer to the documentation for the related recovery kits.
The following is a list of LifeKeeper related information available from SIOS Technology Corp.:
- LifeKeeper for Linux Technical Documentation (also available from the Help menu within the LifeKeeper GUI)
- Abbreviations and Definitions – Contains a list of abbreviations and terms that are used throughout this documentation along with their meaning.
- LifeKeeper/SAP Icons – Contains a list of icons being used and their meanings.
The following are documents associated with SAP that are referenced throughout this documentation:
- SAP R/3 in Switchover Environments (SAP document 50020596)
- R/3 Installation on UNIX: (Database specific)
- SAP Web Application Server in Switchover Environments
- Component Installation Guide SAP Web Application Server (Database Specific)
- SAP Notes 7316, 14838, 201144, 27517, 31238, 34998 and 63748
Post your comment on this topic.