You can perform all LifeKeeper for Linux DB2 Recovery Kit administrative tasks via the LifeKeeper Graphical User Interface (GUI). The LifeKeeper GUI provides a guided interface to configure, administer, and monitor DB2 resources.
The following tasks are available for configuring the LifeKeeper for Linux DB2 Recovery Kit:
- Create a Resource Hierarchy – Creates a DB2 resource hierarchy. Replicated (SIOS DataKeeper) file system resources must be created before creating the DB2 resource.
- Delete a Resource Hierarchy – Deletes a DB2 resource hierarchy.
- Extend a Resource Hierarchy – Extends a DB2 resource hierarchy from the primary server to the backup server.
- Unextend a Resource Hierarchy – Unextends (removes) a DB2 resource hierarchy from a single server in the LifeKeeper cluster.
- Create Dependency – Creates a child dependency between an existing resource hierarchy and another resource instance and propagates the dependency changes to all applicable servers in the cluster.
- Delete Dependency – Deletes a resource dependency and propagates the dependency changes to all applicable servers in the cluster.
- In Service – Activates a resource hierarchy.
- Out of Service – Deactivates a resource hierarchy.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.