- Refer to Microsoft’s Installation guidance for SQL Server on Linux guide. It contains instructions for different versions of operating systems as well as MSSQL servers.
- Download the Microsoft SQL Server 2017 Red Hat repository configuration file.
# curl -o /etc/yum.repos.d/mssql-server.repo https://packages.microsoft.com/config/rhel/8/mssql-server-2017.repo
- Run the following commands to install SQL Server:
- Configure the MSSQL server.
- The server is now installed. Check the status of MSSQL server with the following command.
- There are a few more steps before starting MSSQL Server. The MSSQL server is now installed successfully. Complete these steps on both nodes.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.