- There are two possible ways to begin.
• On the Global Toolbar, click the Connect button.
• On the File Menu, click Connect.
- In the Server Name field of the Cluster Connect dialog, enter the name of a server within the cluster to which you want to connect.
- In the Login and Password fields, enter the login name and password of a user with LifeKeeper authorization on the specified server.
- Click OK.
If the GUI successfully connects to the specified server, it will continue to connect to (and add to the status display) all known servers in the cluster until no new servers are found.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.