Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Support Configuration
Oracle provides images for the following Operating Systems support by LifeKeeper.
- Oracle Linux 7 (UEK, RHCK)
- Oracle Linux 8 (UEK, RHCK)
- CentOS 7
The OS configured in BYOI is the same as the OS supported by LifeKeeper (e.g., RHEL). The following Operating Systems are not supported.
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES)
- CentOS 8
The following Recovery Kits are not supported at the time of v9.6.1 release.
- WebSphere MQ Recovery Kit
- SAP Recovery Kit
- SAP HANA Recovery Kit
- SAP MaxDB Recovery Kit
- Sybase Recovery Kit
The following Recovery Kits are not available on OCI.
- DB2 Recovery Kit
- Recovery Kit for EC2
- Recovery Kit for Route53
- VMDK as Shared Storage Recovery Kit
- Multipath Recovery Kits