SAP HANA is an enterprise-class in-memory database system that can be deployed for a wide array of purposes. It forms the basis for the SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Resource Planning platform. The SAP HANA Recovery Kit provides fault resilient protection for SAP HANA databases in a SIOS Protection Suite for Linux environment.
This guide includes the following topics to help you successfully create and manage your SAP HANA hierarchy:
- SAP HANA Recovery Kit Requirements. Lists the hardware and software necessary to properly set up, install and operate the SAP HANA Recovery Kit.
- Overview. Describes the SAP HANA Recovery Kit’s features and functionality.
- Configuring SAP HANA with SPS. Provides instructions for installing and configuring the SAP HANA software.
- Resource Configuration Tasks. Describes the various functions you may perform on your hierarchies using the LifeKeeper GUI: create, extend, delete and unextend.
- Hierarchy Administration. Provides important recommendations for ongoing administration of the SAP HANA hierarchy.
- Troubleshooting. Lists and describes the error messages associated with the SAP HANA Recovery Kit.
SIOS Protection Suite/LifeKeeper Documentation
The following SIOS Protection Suite product documentation is available from the SIOS Technology Corp. website:
This documentation, along with documentation associated with optional LifeKeeper Recovery Kits, is provided on the SIOS Technology Corp. website at:
and from the Help menu in the LifeKeeper GUI.
SAP HANA Documentation
Documentation for SAP HANA can be found at:
Post your comment on this topic.