Before installing and configuring the LifeKeeper NFS Server Recovery Kit, be sure that your configuration meets the following requirements:
- Servers. The Recovery Kit requires two or more servers configured in accordance with the LifeKeeper requirements described in the SPS for Linux Technical Documentation and the SPS for Linux Release Notes. See the Support Matrix for supported Linux distributions.
- LifeKeeper software. You must install the same version of LifeKeeper software and any patches on each server. Please refer to the SPS for Linux Technical Documentation and the SPS for Linux Release Notes for specific LifeKeeper requirements.
- LifeKeeper IP Recovery Kit. You must have the same version of the LifeKeeper IP Recovery Kit on each server.
- IP network interface. Each server requires at least one Ethernet TCP/IP-supported network interface. In order for IP resource switchover to work properly, user systems connected to the local network should conform to standard TCP/IP specifications.
- TCP/IP software. Each server also requires the TCP/IP software.
- NFS software. The LifeKeeper Installation Support setup script will configure settings for use in an HA environment. The following software must be installed on each server prior to configuring LifeKeeper NFS Server Recovery Kit.The same version of the software should be installed on each server.
- gssproxy or rpc.svcgssd
- Refer to the SPS for Linux Installation Guide for specific instructions on how to install or remove the LifeKeeper NFS Server Recovery Kit.
Thanks for your feedback.