Mount ISO Image for Install
- Download the ISO image and license key files to the local environment.
- Copy the ISO image to each of the nodes.
- Copy the license file to each of the nodes.
- Log into each node and mount the installer image.
- Check the content of the image.
Install SIOS Protection Suite/LifeKeeper for Linux
The installer should be located at /media/setup. Execute the setup script to install SIOS Protection Suite for Linux.
- The GUI Installer starts as shown below.
- Check “Use Quorum / Witness Functions”.
- Specify the location of the license file.
- Select the Recovery Kits to be installed.
- Check “LifeKeeper Startup After Install”, then select “Done”.
- Start the Install process.
- Install is now completed. Repeat the steps for node-b and node-c.
Additional Environment Specific Tasks to Complete
If AWS is being used, complete the following steps:
If Azure is being used, complete the following step:
Thanks for your feedback.