- From the LifeKeeper GUI menu, select Edit, and Resource. From the drop‑down menu, select Unextend Resource Hierarchy.
- Select the Target Server where you want to unextend the MySQL resource. It cannot be the server where the MySQL resource is currently in service.
- Select the MySQL Hierarchy to Unextend.
- An information box appears confirming the target server and the MySQL resource hierarchy you have chosen to unextend.
- Another information box appears confirming that the MySQL resource was unextended successfully.
- Click Done to exit.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.