- On the Edit menu, select Resource, then Unextend Resource Hierarchy
- Select the Target Server where you want to unextend the Web Server resource. It cannot be the server where the Web Server is currently in service. (This dialog box will not appear if you selected the Unextend task by right clicking on a resource instance in the right pane).
- Select the Web Server hierarchy to unextend and click Next. (This dialog will not appear if you selected the Unextend task by right clicking on a resource instance in either pane).
- An information box appears confirming the target server and the Web Server resource hierarchy you have chosen to unextend. Click Unextend.
- Another information box appears confirming that the Web Server resource was unextended successfully.
- Click Done to exit.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.