The WebSphere MQ Recovery Kit provides the following features:
- Supports mult-instance Queue Managers (queue managers created with multiple versions of MQ software)
- Supports Active/Active configurations
- Supports LINEAR and CIRCULAR logging (detected automatically)
- Supports end to end application health check via server connect and client connect
- Supports optional PUT/GET tests (with definable test queue via GUI and command line)
- Supports customizable logging levels
- Supports all LifeKeeper supported storage types
- Supports optional listener protection (default: enabled)
- Supports additional syslog message logging (log facility local7)
- Supports multiple levels of Command Server protection (default: full)
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.