To delete a resource hierarchy from all of the servers in your LifeKeeper environment, complete the following steps:
- From the LifeKeeper GUI menu, select Edit, then Resouce. From the dropdown menu, select Delete Resource Hierarchy.
- Select the name of the Target Server that you are deleting from your Route53 resource hierarchy and click Next
Note:This dialog will not appear if you selected the Delete Resource task by right clicking on a resource instance in either pane.
- Select the Hierarchy to Delete. Identify the resource hierarchy you wish to delete, highlight it then click Next
Note:This dialog will not appear if you selected the Delete Resource task by right clicking on a resource instance in the left or right pane.
- An information box appears confirming your selection of the target server and the hierarchy you have selected to Delete to proceed.
- An information box appears confirming that the Route53 resource was deleted successfully.
- Click Done to exit.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.