To delete a resource from servers in your LifeKeeper configuration, complete the following steps.
- On the Edit menu, select Resource, then Delete Resource Hierarchy.
- Select the name of the TargetServer where you will be deleting your resource hierarchy.
Note: If you selected the Delete Resource task by right-clicking from either the left pane on a global resource or the right pane on an individual resource instance, this dialog will not appear.
- Select the Hierarchy to Delete. Identify the resource hierarchy you wish to delete and highlight it.
Note: This dialog will not appear if you selected the Delete Resource task by right-clicking on a resource instance in the left or right pane.
- An information box appears confirming your selection of the target server and the hierarchy you have selected to delete. Click Delete.
- Another information box appears confirming that the resource was deleted successfully. Click Done to exit.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.