To delete a resource hierarchy from the servers in your LifeKeeper environment, complete the following steps:
- From the LifeKeeper GUI menu, select Edit, and then Resource. From the drop‑down menu, select Delete Resource Hierarchy.
- Select the name of the Target Server where you will be deleting your MySQL resource hierarchy.
- Select the Hierarchy to Delete. Identify the resource hierarchy you wish to delete, and highlight it.
- An information box appears confirming your selection of the target server and the hierarchy you have selected to delete.
- Another information box appears confirming that the MySQL resource was deleted successfully.
- Click Done to exit.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.