The SPS for Linux DB2 Recovery Kit provides fault resilient protection for DB2 database instances. LifeKeeper, together with the DB2 Universal Database product family afford increased availability to DB2 operating environments by effectively recovering database server failures without significant down-time or human intervention.
This guide contains the following topics:
- Documentation and References. A list of LifeKeeper for Linux documentation and where to find them.
- Requirements. A description of the hardware and software necessary to properly setup, install, and operate the DB2 Recovery Kit. Refer to SIOS Protection Suite Installation Guide for specific instructions on how to install or remove LifeKeeper for Linux software.DB2 Recovery Kit .
- Overview. A description of the DB2 Recovery Kit’s features and functionality.
- Configuring the LifeKeeper for Linux DB2 Recovery Kit. A description of the procedures required to properly configure the DB2 Recovery Kit.
- LifeKeeper Configuration Tasks. A description of the tasks for creating and managing your DB2 resource hierarchies using the LifeKeeper GUI.
- Troubleshooting. A list of LifeKeeper for Linux error messages including a description for each.
- Appendix. Steps for setting up DB2 to use raw I/O.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.