To delete SAP HANA resource from all servers in your SPS cluster environment, complete the following steps:
- From the Edit menu, select Resource, then Delete Resource Hierarchy.
- Select the name of the Target Server where you will be deleting your SAP HANA resource hierarchy. (This dialog will not appear if you selected the Delete Resource task by right-clicking from either the left pane on a global resource or the right pane on an individual resource instance.)
- Select the Hierarchy to Delete. (This dialog will not appear if you selected the Delete Resource task by right-clicking on a resource instance in the left or right pane.) Click Next.
- An information box appears confirming your selection of the target server and the hierarchy you have selected to delete. Click Next.
- Another information box appears confirming that the SAP HANA resource was deleted successfully.
- Click Done to exit.
Thanks for your feedback.