Before creating a VMDK resource, register the ESXi host information. Follow the steps below:
- Execute the following command on the console screen.
# /opt/LifeKeeper/lkadm/subsys/scsi/vmdk/bin/esxi_register -a <ESXi host name>
- When you execute the command, you will be asked for the username and password. Enter the username and password used to log in to the
- Register each ESXi host in the cluster the same way.
- Once all of the ESXi hosts have been registered, make sure that they have been registered correctly with the following command:
# /opt/LifeKeeper/lkadm/subsys/scsi/vmdk/bin/esxi_register -l
- A list of registered hosts will be provided.
- Register the ESXi host in the same way on all nodes in the cluster.
For details of the esxi_register command, see VMDK Maintenance.
Thanks for your feedback.