To unextend a hierarchy complete the following steps:
- From the LifeKeeper GUI menu, select Edit, then Resource. From the dropdown menu, select Unextend Resource Hierarchy.
- Select the Target Server that you are unextending from the EC2 resource. It cannot be the server that the EC2 resource is currently in service on. Click Next.
Note: If you selected the Unextend task by right-clicking from the right pane on an individual resource instance, the dialog box will not appear.
- Select the EC2 Hierarchy to unextend. Click Next.
Note: If you selected the Unextend task by right-clicking from either the left pane on a global resource or the right pane on an individual resource instance, the dialog will not appear.
- An information box will appear confirming the target server and the EC2 resource hierarchy you have chosen to unextend. Click Unextend.
- An information box will appear confirming the EC2 resource was unextended successfully.
- Click Done to exit.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.