To remove a resource hierarchy from a single server in the SPS cluster, do the following:
- On the Edit menu, select Resource, then Unextend Resource Hierarchy.
- Select the Target Server where you want to unextend the Sybase ASE resource. It cannot be the server where the resource is currently in service. (This dialog box will not appear if you selected the Unextend task by right-clicking on a resource instance in the right pane.) Click Next.
- Select the Sybase ASE hierarchy to unextend and click Next. (This dialog will not appear if you selected the Unextend task by right-clicking on a resource instance in either pane.)
- An information box appears confirming the target server and the Sybase ASE resource hierarchy you have chosen to unextend. Click Unextend.
- Another information box appears confirming that the Sybase ASE resource was unextended successfully. Click Done to exit the Unextend Resource Hierarchy menu selection.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.