The following table explains the supported features when protecting Symfoware Server/Enterprise Postgres.
|The support range
- Support the compatible functions with PostgreSQL.
- The mirroring functionality is not supported. Use DataKeeper instead.
- The native interface of Symfoware Server is not supported. Use Open Interface (Symfoware 12.2), Postgres (Symfoware 12.3).
- WebAdmin is asymmetry. For the details, refer to Symfoware Server Cluster Operation Guide for Fujitsu Software.
- Following functions are not supported:
- WAL duplication
- Encryption (encryption of stored data)
- Data concealing
- Parallel search
|Notes for the configuration
|Set up the environment variable, LD_LIBRARY_PATH required to execute Symfoware commands (pg_ctl,psql, etc.) in the appropriate environment file (.bash_profile, etc.) for the DB Administration User (OS user) log-in.
Post your comment on this topic.