- Servers: Servers should be configured in accordance with the requirements described in the SAP HANA Master Guide, notes mentioned in this guide, the SPS for Linux Documentation and the SPS for Linux Release Notes.
- Storage: For SAP HANA databases in Replication mode, no shared storage is necessary. Special storage requirements may be found in the SAP HANA Master Guide and mentioned in the SAP notes.
- SPS Software: It is required that you install the same version of the SPS software and apply the same versions of the SPS software patches to each server in your cluster.
- SPS SAP HANA Recovery Kit: The SAP HANA recovery Kit is available for downloading at the customer’s request and must be installed and configured in accordance with the following installation instructions.
- SAP HANA Software: SAP HANA Platform Edition 1.0 SPS07 (and later) is recommended for use with the SAP HANA Recovery Kit. The SAP HANA system replication must be enabled and configured.
Thanks for your feedback.