- To install the Primary Application Server instance, rerun sapinst from the previously mentioned directory.
- When prompted, Select Primary Application Server Instance and continue with installation using the appropriate SAP Installation Guides.
- The Primary Application Server Instance does not need to be part of the cluster because it is no longer a single point of failure (SPOF). The SPOF is now in the central services instances (SCS instance and ASCS instance), which are protected by the cluster.
- The directory of the Primary Application Server Instance is called DVEBMGS<No>, where <No> is the instance number.
- Installation of application service is complete when the OK message is received.
- When installing replicated enqueue on 7.1, run sapinst as-is.
Thanks for your feedback.