This genapp is provided by SIOS as a custom genapp script to be used “as-is” and not as an official supported resource kit to help customers overcome the issue of NFS shares not re-mounting on the OS automatically following a switchover.
To use this script a gen/app resource must be created. The info field for the gen/app resource must contain the information required to mount the share in the info field.
Application Info required: <system_mount_point> <nfs_host> <nfs_export> <nfs_options>
Example from Node1:
/sapmnt/JS1 peter /exports/sapmnt/JS1 rw-sync-bg-nfsvers=4
- run the setup script in the local directory
- Verify setup is complete:
# ls -l /opt/LifeKeeper/lkadm/subsys/gen/app/lib
- Log into the LifeKeeper GUI. Use the UI to create the gen/app resource specifying the proper script at each prompt and set the info field as explained above.
- Verify the file system is mounted when the app is restored
# df -h
Tunable values in /etc/default/LifeKeeper:
- GLOBAL_NAS_APP_SKIP_REMOVE (default=0)
- When set, the remove will skip unmounting all gen/app resources that use this gen/app Library
- SKIP_REMOVE_<tag> (default=0), where tag is the resource tag
- When set, the remove will skip unmounting the specific gen/app resource specified by the _<tag>
- NAS_APP_DEBUG (default=0)
- When set, this will turn on additional messages in the output
- Repeat the steps above for each mount point required