Create the following three VM instances.
- From the navigation menu, select Compute Engine > VM instances.
- Click CREATE INSTANCE.
- Enter the name and select the region and zone for each instance.
- The machine configuration and boot disk for the VM instances are as follows.
|n1-standard-1(1 vCPU、3.75GB memory)
|Windows Server 2019 Datacenter
Under the Machine configuration, select the Machine family, Series and Machine type.
Click Change in the Boot disk section.
Select the operating system and the version, change the size and click Select.
- Configure an additional disk and network settings. Select Management, security, disks, networking, sole tenancy and click disks.
Additional disk, networking tag and host name are as follows:
- Add disk to configure DataKeeper mirroring. Click Add new disk under Additional disks.
Enter the additional disk name, change the size (GB) to 30 and click Done.
- Select Networking and enter the network tag and hostname.
- The network interface configurations are as follows.
|Primary internal IP
|Custom ephemeral IP address
To modify the default network interface, edit default.
Select the created VPC and subnet and select Ephemeral (custom) for Primary internal IP and enter the internal IP address (the private IP address). Configure the external IP and IP forwarding and click Done.
- After completing the VM instance configuration, click Create to create the VM instance.
- Repeat the same steps for all VM instances.
- Three VM instances are created.