- Log in to the Windows OS on the active system (lk-node01) as LKDOMAIN\lkadmin.
- Launch the LifeKeeper GUI and log in as LKDOMAIN\lkadmin.
- Click the Create Resource Hierarchy icon (green + sign) to create an Oracle resource hierarchy.
- Enter the values as described in the table below:
|Application to protect||Oracle|
|Oracle Home Directory||OraDB19Home1|
|Oracle User Name||system|
- The screen below may appear while creating the resource hierarchy. Since Optional Services are not required at this time, select None.
- Once the Oracle resource hierarchy is created, the following screen will be displayed. Please note that the IP address and volume resources are children of the parent resource “ORCL”.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.