- Log in to the Windows OS on the active system (lk-node01) as LKDOMAIN\lkadmin.
- Launch the LifeKeeper GUI and log in as LKDOMAIN\lkadmin.
- Click the Create Resource Hierarchy icon (green + sign) to create an Oracle Pluggable Database resource hierarchy.
- Enter the values as described in the table below:
|Application to protect||Oracle Pluggable Database|
|Oracle SID for Database||ORCL|
- Once the Oracle Pluggable Database resource hierarchy is created, the following screen will be displayed. Please note that the Oracle resource is a child of the parent resource “pdb-ORCL”.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.