In order to install and configure Oracle on the standby system, the IP resource and volume resource must be configured to be active on the standby system (lk-node02).
- Log in to lk-node01 as LKDOMAIN\lkadmin.
- In the Service Control Manager, stop all services whose names begin with Oracle.
- Launch the LifeKeeper GUI, right-click on the lk-node02 IP resource (10.0.1.100) and select In Service, allowing the resource to become active on lk-node02.
- Configure the Gen-LB resource to be active on lk-node02.
- Also configure the volume resource (Vol. F) to be active on lk-node02.
- Now you will see that the IP resource, Gen-LB resource and volume resource are active on lk-node02.
Thanks for your feedback.