To delete a resource hierarchy from all of the servers in your environment, complete the following steps.
- From the LifeKeeper for Windows GUI menu, select Edit then Resource. From the dropdown menu select Delete Resource Hierarchy.
- Select the name of the Target Server that you are deleting from your Route53 resource hierarchy and click Next.
- Select the Hierarchy to Delete. Identify the resource hierarchy you wish to delete, highlight it then click Next.
- An information box appears confirming your selection of the target server and the hierarchy you have selected. Click Delete to proceed.
- An information box appears confirming that the Route53 resource was deleted successfully.
- Click Done to exit.
Thanks for your feedback.