Create Windows passwords to login.
- From the navigation menu, select Compute Engine > VM instances.
- Click the VM name (Ex.“lk-client”) to open the VM instance details page.
- Click Set Windows password.
- Enter “lkadmin” as the Username and click SET.
- The new password for lkadmin is created.
Connecting to the VM Instances
- Run the Remote Desktop Connection using the local PC and connect by entering the external IP address of the client node (lk-client).
- Run the Remote Desktop Connection on the client node and connect by entering the internal IP address of the cluster nodes (lk-node01, lk-node02).
Thanks for your feedback.