Create the following NAT so that the VM instances on the private subnet have internet access.
NAT Configuration Values List (Cloud Router)
NAT Configuration Values (NAT mapping)
|Source (internal)||NAT IP address|
|Custom||Subnet name||IP address range||Automatic|
- From the navigation menu, select Network services > Cloud NAT and click GET STARTED or CREATE NATGATEWAY.
- Enter the Gateway name (”lk-nat”), select the VPC network and Region. Choose Create new router under Cloud Router.
- Under Create a router section, enter the name and click Create.
- Under NAT mapping, set the Source (internal) to Custom and the Subnet name to the private subnet. Set the IP ranges to Selected: all and set the NAT IP addresses to Automatic (recommended), then click Create.
- The NAT gateway has now been created.
Thanks for your feedback.