Create the VPC using the following two subnets.
|IP Address Range
- Log in to Google Cloud.
- From the navigation menu, select the VPC network > VPC networks.
- Click CREATE VPC NETWORK.
- Enter the VPC network name in the Name field and select custom for the Subnet creation mode under Subnets.
- In the New subnet section, provide the private subnet name for Name. Select the region and enter the IP address range. Click DONE.
- Select ADD SUBNET and create the additional subnets repeating the previous steps. After creating two subnets, click CREATE.
- The VPC network has been created.
Thanks for your feedback.