To unextend a hierarchy complete the following steps:
- From the LifeKeeper GUI menu, select Edit, then Resource. From the dropdown menu, select Unextend Resource Hierarchy.
- Select the Target Server that you are unextending from the AWS ECC resource. It cannot be the server that the AWS ECC resource is currently in service on. Click Next.
Note: If you selected the Unextend task by right-clicking from the right pane on an individual resource instance, the dialog box will not appear.
- Select the EC2™ Hierarchy to unextend. Click Next.
Note: If you selected the Unextend task by right-clicking from either the left pane on a global resource or the right pane on an individual resource instance, the dialog will not appear.
- An information box will appear confirming the target server and the AWS ECC resource hierarchy you have chosen to unextend. Click Unextend.
- An information box will appear confirming the AWS ECC resource was unextended successfully.
- Click Done to exit.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.