Once the virtual disks/targets are created, each of the cluster servers must initiate a connection to them via Microsoft’s iSCSI Initiator.
- From “Administrator Tools” in “Server Manager”, start “iSCSI Initiator”.
- Select the “Targets” tab and enter the Network Name or IP address of the clustered iSCSI Target created in the previous step. Select “Quick Connect”.
- New panel should indicate that “Login has succeeded”. Click OK to hide the panel.
- Start “Disk Manager”. The new iSCSI virtual disk will be displayed and can be initialized.
- Right-click on the disk(s) to bring it online.
- Initialize the disk(s).
- Create the new volume and assign the drive letter.
- Configuration is now complete.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.