To configure the Oracle listener complete the following steps:
- Log in to sios20lknode01 as sios20\\lkadmin.
- Select Start > Oracle-OraDB19Home1 to launch the Net Configuration Assistant.
- Select Listener configuration. Click Next.
- Select Add. Click Next
- Enter ORCL as Listener name. Enter the password for SIOS20\oracls as Oracle Home User Password. Click Next.
- Select TCP as Selected Protocols. Click Next.
- Select Use the standard port number of 1521. Click Next.
- Select No to finish the configuration. Click Next.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.