C:\Program Files (x86)\SIOS\DataKeeper\Support>cleanupmirror <volume_letter>
This command can only be run locally on a node and will remove all remnants of the mirror.
When to use:
- For mirrors that were not removed from WSFC or the DataKeeper GUI
- To remove mirror remnants without impacting WSFC as the mirror will be recreated i.e. emcmd . createmirror command
The parameters are:
|<root>\Program Files (x86)\SIOS\DataKeeper\Support>||The location of the \DataKeeper\Support Directory|
|<volume_letter>||Mirror volume letter. Valid values: A – Z|
- Launch an Administrator command prompt
- Type “cd extmirrbase”
- You will now be placed in the DataKeeper directory or c:\Program Files (x86) \SIOS\DataKeeper
- From the aforementioned directory type “cd support”
- From within the support directory, execute the following command “cleanupmirror <volume_letter>”
- Run this command on all systems that are participating in DataKeeper mirroring
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.