SIOS DataKeeper User Interface
The SIOS DataKeeper User Interface uses a standard MMC snap-in interface.
- The left pane displays the Console Tree view. This includes the Jobs and Reports. Currently, there are two reports available – Job Overview and Server Overview. The Job Overview report provides a summary of all the jobs on the connected servers. The Server Overview report provides a summary of all the mirrors on the connected servers.
- The middle pane is the Summary view. This includes information about the selected item.
- The right column is the Actions view. This pane appears when activated through the View menu. The options available from this pane are the same options available from the Action menu. This column is divided into two sections. The Actions in the top section apply to the job and every mirror within the job. The Actions in the bottom section apply only to the selected mirror.
- At the bottom of the main window, three tabs appear: Mirror, Source Server and Target Server. These tabs provide information on the mirror that has been selected.
- The icon shows the state of the mirror, which provides more information than the icons and states provided in the Failover cluster UI.
Thanks for your feedback.