This task disconnects your GUI client from all servers in the cluster, and it does so through the server you select.
- There are three possible ways to begin.
- On the Global Toolbar, click the Disconnect button.
- On the Edit Menu, select Server and then click Disconnect.
- On the Server Context Toolbar, if displayed, click the Disconnect button.
- In the Select Server in Cluster list of the Cluster Disconnect Dialog, select the name of a server in the cluster from which you want to disconnect.
- Click OK. A Confirmation dialog listing all the servers in the cluster is displayed.
- Click OK in the Confirmation dialog to confirm that you want to disconnect from all servers in the cluster.
After disconnecting from the cluster, all servers in that cluster are removed from the GUI status display.
Thanks for your feedback.