The LifeKeeper for Linux Network Attached Storage Recovery Kit (hereafter referred to as the NAS Recovery Kit) provides fault resilience for Network File System (NFS) software in a LifeKeeper environment. The NAS Recovery Kit affords LifeKeeper users the opportunity to employ an exported NFS file system as the storage basis for LifeKeeper hierarchies.
This guide contain the following topics:
- Documentation and References. Provides a list of LifeKeeper for Linux documentation and where to find them.
- Requirements. A description of the hardware and software necessary to properly setup, install, and operate the NAS Recovery Kit. Refer to SIOS Protection Suite Installation Guide for specific instructions on how to install or remove LifeKeeper for Linux software.NAS Recovery Kit .
- Overview. A description of the NAS Recovery Kit’s features and functionality.
- Configuring the LifeKeeper for Linux NAS Recovery Kit. A description of the procedures required to properly configure the NAS Recovery Kit.
- LifeKeeper Configuration Tasks. A description of the tasks for creating and managing your NAS resource hierarchies using the LifeKeeper GUI.
- Troubleshooting. A list of LifeKeeper for Linux error messages including a description for each.