To install the appliance, you will need to perform the following steps:
- From the SIOS website download the latest OVA. The MD5 checksum of the OVA will appear on the page that can be used for verification that the OVA file is not corrupted.
Install the Appliance OVF
- On the Source screen browse to the location of the downloaded OVA file from Deploy from a file or URL.
- Click Next on the OVF Template Details screen.
- Once you read and accept the End User License Agreement, Click Accept, then Click Next.
- On the Name and Location screen leave the default or rename the SIOS iQ appliance instance and select the vCenter from the available list.
- On the Storage screen select the host for the SIOS iQ appliance.
- On the Disk Format screen select the disk format for your environment.
- On the Network Mapping screen select the source and destination networks for your environment.
- On the Properties screen enter the Host Name, Host Domain and Timezone. Enter the IPv4 Address, IPv4 Netmask and IPv4 Gateway. Optionally, enter one or more IPv4 DNS Servers separated by commas. Optionally, enter one or more DNS Suffixes separated by commas. The appliance will not power on until all required properties contain valid values.
- On the Ready to Complete screen verify the configuration. Select the Power on after deployment check box to power on the SIOS iQ appliance.
Note: If you select the Back button from this screen please reconfirm property values as they may be rearranged.
- Open a browser and navigate to https://(appliance-fully-qualified-host-name or ip-address)/ to access the appliance. You will see the SIOS iQ Log In screen (see User Management).
Thanks for your feedback.